Category: Electricians & Electrical Contractors | show me more
commercial electrican, domestic electrican, electrical fault finding, electrical services, electrician, fire alarms, fuseboards, house rewires, industrial electrician, lighting points, pat testing, periodic inspection, power points, re wiring, shop fittings, thermal imaging
Electrical Installers specialising in:
- testing and certification,
- fuse board upgrades
- fault finding
- Fire alarms
Welcome to K A Goulden Electrical - Electricians in Spalding
K A Goulden Electrical are local Spalding electricians with NICEIC full accreditation.
The company is also registered as Part P Domestic Installers and carries the government TrustMark status.
We use materials of good quality that conform to the relevant British Standards, undergoing regular inspection by the NICEIC Area Engineers and we are bound by the NICEIC rules.
We employ only qualified competent electricians who are properly supervised and receive ongoing training paid for by K A Goulden Electrical, including City & Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspection.
All work carried out by us is guaranteed parts and labour for one year and a further guarantee for Part P Compliance and BS7671 is paid for each time we notify work to the NICEIC online. A Compliance Certificate is issued to the work addressed by the NICEIC.
As local Spalding electricians we survey all our customers individually and liaise closely with regular customers to ensure a quality ongoing relationship.
We continue to improve our customer services and enhance our quality of work so that we can be the most competent and reliable Spalding electricians in the area.
Domestic Electrical Services
The current British Standards require that domestic electrical systems are inspected at least every ten years, but preferably sooner. K A Goulden Electrical carries out hundreds of inspections in domestic properties every year.
Once the inspection is completed you will be provided with either a 'Satisfactory Certificate' or an 'Unsatisfactory Certificate' together with a comprehensive list of remedial works required, accompanied by an estimate to carry out the works.
For any work carried out by Spalding electricians, K A Goulden Electrical, a one year parts and labour guarantee is provided. At your request we can install a single power point through to a full Electrical Rewire.
Commercial Electrical Services
* Plan preventative maintenance
* General electrical fault finding
* Complete electrical systems for shops, offices, hotels, caravan sites etc. to include design if necessary.
* Upgrading of fuse boards
* Installation of residual current devices (RCD's)
* Additional power points and lights
* Office lighting designed for health and safety i.e. correct lumens at desktop eight to include anti-glare category 2 (Cat.2) type fittings
* Low voltage (surface or recessed)
* Free standing up lighting
* Loft lighting
* Outside security lighting
* Emergency lighting systems installation and maintenance
* Air conditioning full installations
* Telephone points
* Computer points including from patch panels, hubs etc. in Cat 5/6 to computer outlets - all tested before connection to the system (We do not supply mains servers etc. only additional points.)
* TV points and amplifiers (but not aerials)
* Smoke/heat detectors mains/battery linked
* Full british standard fire alarm systems installation for either protection of property or for the protection of life and property.
* Full maintenance of fire alarm systems and issue of new log books
* System upgrade if required for existing systems and instruction/training of staff to operate the systems.
* Storage heaters and servicing
* Replacement of damaged or worn electrical Items throughout the premises
* Upgrading of earthing to current standards BS7671
* Periodic inspection of fixed electrical system with red NICEIC Certificates
Specialist Services We employ only qualified competent electricians who are properly supervised and receive ongoing training paid for by K A Goulden Electrical, including City and Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspection.All work carried out by us is guaranteed parts and labour for one year and a further guarantee for Part P Compliance and BS7671 is paid for each time we notify work to the NICEIC online. A Compliance Certificate is issued to the work addressed by the NICEIC.
Home Owners Electricians Since 2005 Part P of the Building Regs has been inforce this means any new electrical work at home in a Kitchen, Bathroom or Garden/outside or a complete new circuit has by Law to be notified to the Building Inspector before work starts unless a Domestic Installer carries out the work for you and notifies the work on your behalf.This is all done to protect the householder from poor workmanship and the very real Danger of Electricution or Fire. I will answer any questions.Kelvin
Trade Bodies / Associations Full NICEIC Accreditation, NICEIC registered domestic installer, Constructionline, TrustMark
Reviews for this businessLeave a review